BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Early Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Three

Cheers to all of us thieves!

45. Favorite color?
green

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
yes, my sister on her 18th birthday

47. Is your hair curly?
not really

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Josh Turner - Your man

49. Do looks matter?
I think so

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I have, still trying on one

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
no, but my SMUD is.

52. Do you like your life right now?
no. I hate it.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
no, gotta conserve energy, can't afford it.

54. Can you handle the truth?
can you? yes i can...it'll hurt..but

55. Do you have good vision?
no i can't see a foot in front of my face without my glasses

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
yes! and most of them belong to the same family

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
maybe once a day. maybe less

58. The last person you held hands with?
both of my sons...one on each side

59. What are you wearing?
my hot purple ruffle shirt with brown stretchy pants, some underwear and a bra. I also have a hair tie in my hair

60. What is your favourite animal?
a nice animal

61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?
my yard area...its a picture of my kids running to our park from behind...they look so carefree and happy

62. Can you hula hoop?
no i don't think so. i can't say i have tried

63. Do you have a job?
no...does being a mommy count

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
it was a sobe, yesterday. cranberry grapefruit

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
when i was younger

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a mommy definitely counts. I'm not a mom myself, but I can only imagine all the headaches I gave my mom.

shannon_in_love said...

well thank you for that. i think we ALL gave our mom headaches..lol

Gee said...

weeeeeee, I like green too, super like it

I am Harriet said...

Really- you've never tried a hula hoop?

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/men-what-is-the-probability-that-you-have-done-something-wrong/

shannon_in_love said...

no, i hula hoop horribly so it doesn't really count... i use to be able to when i was thinner