BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 12, 2010

thrift store finds!

I love, love , love thrift stores! When i was younger i used to call then junk stores, I had no idea all the great things that were in store for me. lately i go to thrift town over by where i live. Every time i go there its nice, i wish that their store was bigger but its always clean. So my reasons of late for going is jeans. Boy jeans. You always hear that kids grow like weeds, that they are always running through clothes and shoes... and so on... but you really don't know until you feel like you are buying clothes every week. so i have been using the thrift store for some time... a lot of the time i can't find jeans at my thrift store, when i do find stuff their size i get super happy.

So in my happiness here is a picture of the two, that's right i said TWO, pairs of jeans i found in their size...
here are some more of my finds... thread, i got this bag because of the front three threads, the rose color, the green variegated and that purple, i suspect its lizbeth... though i have no tried it before... it is TINY... i suspect its size 40...
does anyone know what to do with these? they are for knitting but i don't know what i would knit with them, they are kinda wavy like? but not really boucle
and i am always on the hunt for books, craft books, kid books... And so i found these..2 I spys and a Dr.Seuss AND 2 workbaskets and a little doily book with, count them, 1 tatting pattern...just one.
this is the aftermath of Halloween... vampire children... Now i don't know about you but i would be seriously scared if he was actually chasing me...i would be frightened...
and an update on my basil... i think i added too many seeds... i don't know... this is my first plant. Do you see it? The large leaves in front... I went to check on them this morning and WOW. so we have another pot and we...oh who are we kidding...ME, I put my basil in the larger pot... now hopefully they will grow much more...

So I put a few new videos on my youtube, y'all should go check them out. Switching shuttles, Tattabuggs tatted owl, and some block tatting. Next post should be showing all my current tatting.... been busy tatting snowflakes because i want to hang them from my ceiling... not my tree. I want it to be nice and holiday-y in here...So till then...TA TA

0 comments: