BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 21, 2013

My TIAS guess

 
I don't actually know where all my tatting photos went! I haven't told anyone, but I am also joining in Tat it and See... It is really a very fun part of the year. The BEST way to start... So now its DAY 4... and its starting to look like something...last year Jane had us guessing up to the final posting!!!! But this is my guess...a flower pot with flowers...although i know its not really Janes style...
I was actually thinking about this...Every tatting designer has a very distinct style! Jane... She often has small rings, short chains and lots of techniques thrown in. Criss crossing and turning... I could honestly pick hers out easiest... then There is Nina Libin, tons and tons of beads...so happy that i am able to test tat for her...i have plans for tonight...and thats it. my ideal evening truly! Then totusmel...even though she is doing her tat it and see in different colors you can still tell it was done from her hand... nice and tight and very neat...precise! Then Frivole, she does a lot of SCMR, smooth lines, those are just a few that i think of on a nearly daily basis.

The necklace below was out of a Japanese book i believe... I really like the intertwining hearts. This was really simple to do...I love love love Japanese tatting patterns, Their books are eye candy galore! I love this necklace very much, but sadly it makes my neck look WIDE!!! So i don"t wear it often...

Speaking of Jane... I have been trying to branch out and do more of her more ambitious tatting patterns. I tried her pattern "Snowsettia" It is done with four shuttles and very challenging!!!! you must try! I am going to dig it out of my tatting box and snap another picture...Its done all green...dark green thread, light green thread and green beads! oK, so that's all for right now!

2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Awesome necklace!! :)

CA Verstraete said...

I really like that necklace! Thanks for stopping by! Happy A to Z!